Pages

Wednesday, January 9, 2013

The Hobbit: Unexpected Journey sang by Dwarves or Peter Hollen?

I am going about my usual and I found this wonderful video of Peter Hollen singing the entire song of Misty Mountain from the Hobbit with only vocals! I was entrance the entire time with his singing. I am telling you I had goose bumps! You would think he had Dwarves working for him to sing back up. He gives you multiple views of each vocal, so you know its him singing the entire song. I think this is genius! He has also made of Game of Throne version which was more theatrical which is awesome of course. 





I promise you that the entire time you are hearing this song, all you will be doing is staring at him! To tell you the truth, I subscribe to his you tube before the song was over. So you don't believe me? Go a head and watch it and tell me other wise. Come on, I dare you.


Thanks for stopping by my Geek blog!



No comments: